Sabado, Abril 4, 2015

Modello Deanna Dagang




 Screen name: Jexzi Dy
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
School: PATTS College of Aeronautics

Height:5'8
Weight: 113 lbs.

Skills: directing, modeling, acting, painting, & writing poems.

Achievements as a model:
Events: Ushering & Promotional Modeling Projects.

Motto:
"Honesty is the best Policy" "truly personifies who the person I am, one who is honest, selfless, and considerate."




Deanna Dagang

1. Why do you model / want to model?
    -To express myself into fashion.

2. What was the best moment in your life?
    -To give charity.

3. What's great about your hometown?
   -Makati City, known the Premiere Business Center in the Philippines.

4. Give me your three favorite hang-out club?
   -Spicy fingers, Encore now Prive, and Palladium bar
5. Everyone knows you, a strong woman. Kindly give me advice how to handle an weakness?
   -Put God to your heart, tackle the details why goes wrong put those changes in correct path. I know its difficult but we need positive encourage to do so. Everything will turns fine. Relax!

   "Never give up one thing if you think you can fight for it.Remember: It's difficult to wait but It's more difficult when you regret."

6. Do you believe in fairy tales?
   -Yes, when I was a child I do believe in fairy tales, that every woman they deserve to have prince to love and protect them. But now I know, there's no such thing as fairy tales but that's how you feel when you get to experience something that you won't imagine.

7. Would you ever forgive someone if they cheated on you?
   -Well, actually it depends on the gravity of what has done to me.
 I can forgive and forget in some cases but if there's one thing I don't like in a relationship that would be   cheating.  ~GnaixNiQ^^,


Follow her:



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento