Huwebes, Enero 24, 2013

Inspirational Bloodline (The flow)

For choosing characters? 

The Edge of Vampire Diaries for Bloodline concept. My idea is he or she has a great objectives in life... has a good Personality. As the eye of a Writer there's something different why I choose them. I choose 3 guys from Portugal,Italy and Spain.Planning choose 3 girls from Philippines... for part 2.


 

Zackeal U. Adopted Son Borg M.
Timothy A. Adopted Son Vincent C. &
Visam A. Blooded Son Cardigan I.



There's someone ask me what is my Inspiration to write-up for vampire Novels on blog?

 Its a tough one, because you need to write on details sometimes, I need to Interview the Characters (my friends) whats meaning of life? to be with them occasionally think different scenario for fictional purposes. Book1: Reminiscence Its all about photo-shoot for Book 2: Bloodline (New Era Vampires) all about blogging on line hidden files That's only think I know as my contribution for my life before its end..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento